- to understand and valorize entrepreneurial skills, acquired through every-day activities while managing a house or a family
- The course, thanks to a self-analysis and interaction with others, helps participants to understand which key entrepreneurial soft skills they possess, while managing their house. Participants have to deal with different situations in which they must turn daily household scenarios with entrepreneurial learning potential into learning exercises.
- Are you living alone? Are you independent, sharing your apartment with flat-mates or partner? Are you the household of a family? Then maybe you have some entrepreneurial skills that you have not discovered yet and that could contribute to your professional development. The M-HOUSE training course "Business Skills Explorer" is for you!
- the course is available in English, Italian, German, Romanian, and Polish
- the training is on-line, however some tasks can be done off-line and be uploaded/downloaded when internet connection is available
- the use of mobile devices (SMART phones or tablets) is encouraged
Period and duration
- the training foresees 8 modules of 3-5 hours of work-load each
- to have access to PC, tablet or smart-phones
- to have access to internet connection
- to be a household
- to speak the working-language of the course (according to where you subscribe)
- to be motivated to enroll and complete the training (more specifically, to be interested in personal & professional development, to be open to intercultural communication and interaction, to be ready to share and reflect on personal situations).